If you’re only using vinegar in you’re salad dressing you’re totally missing out! I admit, the idea was less than appealing, to slather kitchen vinegar on my face, but I did it in hopes this would be a last ditch effort to revitalize & tone my acne prone, irritable, aging skin. After seeing the results I’m feeling so dumb for choosing chemical laden toxic potions on my beautiful organic skin!
SIX REASONS TO USE A TONER
- It shrinks pores.
- It gives your skin PH balance, which means less oily skin.
- It protects. By shrinking the pores it protects your skin from impurities.
- It’s a natural humectant & binds moisture to the skin.
- It leaves skin revitalized & refreshed. Even on the go it can be used in leu of washing.
- It prevents ingrown hairs. Boom. Enough said.
Choose a natural toner, like Apple Cider Vinegar Toner, to help brighten & balance…
View original post 715 more words