Yes Valentines Day is tomorrow and yes you should give something homemade! (They’re the best gifts) I’m a sucker for things homemade, it shows that person really gave it thought and time. Even if you aren’t looking to make something for someone else you can make this for yourself! (That’s what I did!)
It’s simple, easy and delicious.
- Double broil semi-chocolate chips, I did about 2 cups. You have to continuously stir the chocolate so it doesn’t burn.
- Line your cupcake pan with liners and put a dollop (spoonful) of chocolate into eat one.
- Then a dollop of peanut butter on top of that.
- Then more chocolate! I did it so that I couldn’t see any peanut butter and topped it with just a pinch of salt.
- Put it into the freezer for about just about an hour.
- And YOU HAVE THE BEST PEANUT BUTTER CUPS EVER
The coolest thing about this is that you can do anything with it.You can use peanut butter, almond butter, sunflower butter, dark chocolate or semi sweet chocolate there are just so many options!
I really hope you guys try this at home, it’s so much better than store bought.
Have a great Saturday,