Mini Vegan Cheesecakes with Guava
I have a great dessert recipe for those that are vegan and those that appreciate vegan dishes, it’s vegan cheesecake!
Cheesecake is one of my favorite desserts, it’s creamy and not too sweet, it’s just perfect. So I decided to make it vegan. It was great, at least to me. My family doesn’t care for vegan things so of course they wanted the real thing and didn’t care for this.
But stay with me!
Ingredients for your mini vegan cheesecakes:
- 1 1/2 cup of cashews soaked in water overnight.
- Juice of one lemon
- 1/3 cup of melted coconut oil
- 1/2 cup of maple syrup
- 1/2 cup of coconut milk
- FOR ON TOP I ADDED GUAVA!
- guava paste that I melted and mixed with 1/4 cup of water to make it thinner.
- Graham cracker crumbs mixed with melted coconut oil for the crust.
Steps for your mini vegan cheesecakes:
- Place all the ingredients except for the guava paste in a blender. Blend until completely mixed.
- Line the muffin tin with muffin liners. Place a spoonful of crust into each liner and pat down in an even layer.
- Add about two spoonfuls of filling into each of the liners.
- On top of that, add a spoonful of guava into each.
- Place into the freezer for about an hour.
This recipe is so easy.
Once all of them had the filling I added a spoonful of guava into each one and I TRIED to make little hearts, I obviously didn’t do that great but the guava did add a nice touch of sweetness because these are not that sweet.
These little things are amazing, you guys must try! If you guys do let me know how it goes, I’d love some feedback.
In case you missed it, here are some other posts:
I cannot wait to share with you all everything that is coming! If you have any recommendations of what I should write about next please share, I want to write about what you want to read about.
Submit your email to subscribe to Think and Bee Happy to be the FIRST to receive these blog posts.