Dr. Bronners Magic Soap

When it says magic soap, it really means MAGIC. I’m all about not only eating organic but also using organic household cleaners and hygiene products. The best places to look for organic products but not spend “organic” money are places like Ross, Marshall’s and TJ Maxx. I like buying coconut oil, soaps and shampoos from these places. You do save a little shopping here versus Whole Foods.

I came across this soap and I decided to go for it and just give it a shot. The first time I used it I was blown away, BLOWWNN AWAY. I put just a little bit in my hand and that little bit turned into a lot. WHATTTT? I was so excited, it was silky smooth and smelled amazing. It foams up just a bit and it leaves me feeling cleaner than I have ever felt.

This soap DOES leave my skin feeling dry but after showering I always moisturize with coconut oil so it balances out. That’s really the only negative thing I have to say about this soap.

You know how there are jokes about showering and how 90% of it is thinking and reading bottles and the other 10% is actually spent cleaning yourself. Well this bottle is a great read. I literally have no idea what the bottle is trying to tell me! But it’s always interesting and I find a new quote every time I read it. In general it talks about “the moral ABC that unites all mankind”.

The company works on fighting to label GMO’s, standing up for animals, fair pay for all people, and authentic fair trade. If you visit their website the quote towards the bottom goes “In all we do, let us be generous, fair & loving to Spaceship Earth and all it’s inhabitants. For we’re All-One or None! All-One!”

(No shade but Spaceship Earth? This is what I’m talking about when I say I have no idea if the bottle is speaking about real life or not)

It’s seriously a great soap and a great company. I definitely suggest switching soaps (If you’re not already using an organic soap) and giving this one a chance.

If you do let me know what you guys think! I’d love your feedback.

Love,

1236232158172503250116

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s