Happy New Year!
I have taken a tiny hiatus because I was spending some quality time with my fiance (it was amazing). But now school is starting back up and it’s time to get back into the rhythm of things.
Now, I’m not one to make resolutions but there are some things that I have been wanting to change in my life and I’m going to share those with you!
- Read a book a month
- When I write it down or say it out loud it doesn’t really sound like much of anything, but it is. My fiance has this amazing ability to read through so many books and honestly, I’m jealous. I used to be that little girl in elementary/middle school that had the biggest & heaviest book bag because it was filled with books. But that’s just not the case anymore. My room is still filled with books, but now it takes me so long to get through them. Now I am determined to finish one book a month. For January I am starting with Once an Eagle by Anton Myrer. I’ll let you guys know how it is in Feburary!
- Go to more fitness classes
- Thankfully, I have access to free gyms and free fitness classes and I haven’t taken advantage of them. So for 2019, I want to get into shape and be the best that I can be physically. So classes that I will be attending with be TurboKick, Cycling and yoga!
- Maintain control of the food I eat
- This one is hard for me, I love to eat…. EVERYTHING. But it is important to me to eat foods that are good for my body. So my fiance and I have eliminated bread (except sourdough), dairy, alcohol and desserts. So we are loving sourdough bread and eggs right now.
I hope you all have an amazing New Year and if you have any resolution type ideas for this year feel free to share!