Spring is here and it is time to clean out those closets and make some money! I say it’s easy, but you’re going to have to put in some work.
Most of the time when you look up easy ways to make money, surveys that you can complete pop up or driving for uber or delivering through Postmates. But no, I am not sharing those ways with you. Frankly, I haven’t done any of those to even speak on it. Some ways that I have found that have earned me money are:
Selling on apps:
I’ve mentioned this before in my post here – Spring Forward with Minimalism. Selling on apps is not as easy as I would like for it to be, you actually have to stage the pictures and make sure all your items look good. Honestly, that’s more work than I want to do, but it’s worth it. Apps that I have used include Poshmark, Depop, Mercari and Ebay. I have found most of my “success” on Poshmark and Ebay.
- If you’re selling clothes, iron them!
- They’re not going to look good if they’re all wrinkled.
- Price your items reasonably.
- Just think, ‘Would I pay this much for this item?’
- Interact with other sellers.
- I have found so many sellers on Poshmark and Instagram. Some of them resell for a living and they take selling on apps very seriously you will learn so much from them.
I’ve always hated garage sales, my mother used to drag me to them and it made me sick! Thankfully, I got over my hatred for these much needed events. Selling at garage sales can be pretty easy.
- Buy price stickers from stores like Hobby Lobby and the Dollar Store
- This will make your life so much easier! Simply price your items the week before your garage sale and the morning of you can put your stuff out without worrying.
- Buy a rolling rack
- I have one of these and they are so amazing. It makes selling on apps and in garage sales a breeze.
- People are not going to spend a lot of money at garage sales, be reasonable and negotiate a little bit.
Chapes-JPL is a jewelry buyer based out of Atlanta, Georgia, they’ll buy your gold, diamonds and watches. Don’t get confused, Chapes-JPL is not a pawnshop, the only thing that this business has in common with a pawnshop is that they both are required to have a pawnbrokers license, but that’s it! Chapes-JPL provides amazing service without high interest rates and your loan is done within minutes. The principles they follow include trust and security, experience, get cash fast, discreet and confidential and lower rates than a typical pawn shop. If you need an easy way to earn money then this is it. You can fill out a free online assessment or call to schedule an appointment.
***THIS IS A SPONSORED POST, WRITTEN BY MYSELF AND SPONSORED BY CHAPES-JPL***
I have been trying to follow the rule:
‘If you haven’t used it in a year then it’s time to give it up’.
That is how I have been cleaning out my closet and everything else in my life. It’s a really good feeling to let go of items you’re no longer using.
If you have any other good ideas please share!
I’d love to hear them!