Finally, March is over! I say finally, but it really did go by fast.
This month I definitely fell off, I stopped working out as much and I started eating junk food again. I completely regret this! So April is going to be the month that I get back on track, I am declaring it now!
Things that I loved in March include:
- BareMinerals Lip
- I love this product because it feels great on my lips and it lasts for the whole day. I don’t have to keep reapplying it and the colors are amazing. This color is VIP:
- Estee Lauder night repair
- I have been using this every night before I fall asleep and when I wake up before I put my makeup on. So far I feel like it has smoothed out my skin and made my skin look so much better without having to put make up on it everyday.
- Avocado oil
- I have been putting avocado oil in my hair recently and it makes my hair look so much better. I have not been having luck with putting products in my hair, maybe I’m just using the wrong product, I don’t know. But what I do know is that this oil makes my hair look shinier without weighting it down. So, I’ve stopped putting gel or moisturizers in my hair and instead I have just been using this oil.
- Estee Lauder Illuminating Powder Gelee
- This stuff is amazing! I have never had a highlighter/bronzer that I have loved so much. I highly recommend getting this, it’ll last forever and doesn’t wear off throughout the day.
- La Vie Est Belle – Lancome
- I have been using Marc Jacobs Daisy perfume for years. It was the only thing that I ever wore, until I came across Lancome’s perfume. It smells so wonderful! I definitely recommend trying this perfume out. I am planning on using it for date nights.
Things to look for in April:
- Way more food posts!
- I am trying to really hone in on my niche and establish myself more as a blogger. In order for this to happen I need to stick with what I am passionate about and that’s food. So be on the lookout! In the meantime check out my blueberry tart recipe.
- More date related posts
- Sometimes I cannot come up with date ideas! Jacob plans everything and it’s always so amazing. So I want to share with you all date ideas, both mine and his, in case you run into that problem also.
- Blue light review
- I did not give that to you guys this month because I’m still testing the glasses out. I use them periodically and I like them but I don’t know if I only like them because I like wearing glasses or because they actually work. Look out for my review in April!
Is there anything you guys want to see? Any recipes you want me to share? I’d love to hear them!
Remember to drop your email below to subscribe.
Goodbye March and hello April!