For some reason I never thought of making chicken nuggets and it was more of a spontaneously recipe. It turned out surprisingly well and now I’m sharing it with you all!
- 1 lb of chicken cut into bite sized pieces
- 1 1/2 cup of panko crumbs
- salt and pepper
- 1 teaspoon of italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon of paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon of thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon of basil
- 1/4 cup of grated Parmesan
- 2 eggs
Preheat your oven to 350 degrees
- In a medium sized bowl mix together all of your dry ingredients.
- In a different medium sized bowl crack in 2 eggs.
- Line your pan with aluminum foil before starting to coat your chicken.
- Coat each chicken in your egg and then in your dry mixture and place on pan.
- Once all your chicken pieces are coated, cook your chicken for about 20-30 minutes or until golden brown and cooked thoroughly.
I ate these with buffalo sauce and they were so good. It was amazing to eat chicken nuggets and to not feel crappy about it afterwards.
If you try this recipe please let me know!