Happy Cinco de Mayo!
I know this day does not call for bourbon but really, this drink is so good it’s okay! Lately it has been SO hot outside! This drink is awesome to enjoy outside.
Check the recipe out below.
- 1 cup of sugar
- 1 cup of water
- 1 cup of fresh lemon juice
- 750 ml of bourbon
- 6 cups of ginger ale
- mint leaves (as desired)
- lemon and lime slices
- In a medium sauce pan, add in your sugar and water. On medium heat continuously stir until the sugar is dissolved. Once done, let this mixture cool down.
- In your pitcher, add in your lemon juice, ginger ale, mint and lemon & lime slices.
- Once your sugar and water mixture is cool, add it to your pitcher with the rest of your ingredients.
- Add in ice cubes or place in refrigerator. (I made ginger ale ice cubes and placed those in the drink as to not water down the cocktail.
I hope you love this refreshing drink. It has a little kick to it (with the bourbon) but the ginger ale + citrus makes it fun!
Comment below if you have any recommendations
Remember to subscribe below