No Hassle Peach Cobbler
Growing up my mother ALWAYS made peach cobbler, I may be wrong but I’m quite positive that it’s her favorite dessert. I was so excited to make this cobbler and to turn it into an easy weekday dessert.
If you’re looking for an easy no hassle dessert that you can make in less than an hour then this is it!
- 4 cups of peaches (I used frozen but you can use fresh)
- 1 & 1/2 cup of sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1 cup of flour
- 2 teaspoons of baking powder
- 5 tablespoons of butter
- 3/4 cup of milk (I used almond milk)
- ground cinnamon (as much as you like)
Preheat your oven to 350 degrees
- In a saucepan combine your peaches, 1/2 cup of sugar, a dash of cinnamon and 1/4 teaspoon of salt. Cook this on medium heat until the sugar is dissolved and the peaches get a little soft.
- While your sugar and peaches is cooking, in a mixing bowl, combine the ingredients that are left and some additional cinnamon.
- Butter your baking dish so your dessert won’t stick to the dish.
- In your baking dish pour your flour mixture and on top pour your peaches and some of the sauce from the peaches on top.
- Bake for around 50 minutes or until golden brown and cooked through.
I added some toasted almonds on top and a little bit of the left over sauce from the peaches to moisten the dessert. It doesn’t look the best but it is perfect. Not too sweet and the peaches are amazing.
I hope you try this dessert out, it is perfect for the summer and amazing with vanilla bean ice cream.
Comment below if you have any recommendations!
Remember to subscribe below!