I have finally made the most perfect dish ever!
This was so amazing……honestly, I’m not even joking.
This recipe is simple and perfect for an in-house date night dinner. (I’ve already promised my fiance this dinner.)
YOU MUST TRY THIS OUT!
- 4 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1/2 cup of diced yellow onion
- 1 tablespoons of minced garlic
- 1 pounds of shrimp
- 2 cups of diced tomatoes
- 1/2 cup of Sauvignon Blanc (or any other dry white wine)
- 1 tablespoon of dry thyme
- 1 tablespoon of fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons of butter
- In a large skillet heat olive oil over medium heat.
- Add in your onion and garlic and cook for about one minute, stirring frequently.
- Add your shrimp and tomatoes and cook for about two minutes. After the two minutes turn your shrimp over.
- Add your white wine and cook for another five minutes.
- Finally add in the rest of your ingredients, your thyme, parsley, lemon juice and butter.
- Remove the skillet from the heat and salt and pepper to taste and serve.
I highly recommend trying this recipe out. I made it with spaghetti but honestly just eating in out of a bowl with some bread is perfect.
Let me know if you try this out!
Remember to subscribe by inputting your email before.