Jacob and I hardly ever buy snacks, which becomes a big problem throughout the week. I am a big 'snacker' but I always thought that if I didn't buy snacks then I wouldn't crave them. It turns out that doesn't really work. I end up being miserable during the week trying to find anything to snack on in the house. But, these healthy no bake cookies are perfect!
But lo and behold! A super simple recipe that is fail proof! The ingredients included are basically all normal household staples besides probably the shredded coconut and white chocolate chips.
This recipe is definitely worth it!
- 1 cup of unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1 egg
- 2 cups of unbleached flour
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- 1 cup of softened butter
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 3/4 cup of granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 4 ounces of white chocolate chips (or however much you like)
Preheat your oven to 350 degrees and have your baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Mix together your flour, baking powder and salt.
- On medium speed mix together your butter and sugar until combined.
- Once your butter and sugar is creamed, on low speed slowly add in your flour, baking powder and salt mixture. (To do this we added in about 1/2 a cup at a time)
- Fold in your white chocolate chips.
- Refrigerate your dough for about 20-25 minutes.
- Once refrigerated, take tablespoon sized portions and roll them into a ball.
- Roll the balls in the shredded coconut.
- Place the balls on your baking sheet.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until lightly brown.
- AND YOU’RE DONE! (let them cool down before you try!)
This recipe is super simple and the cookies came out better than I expected. I hope you guys try this recipe and if you do let me know! I’d love to hear about it. Or if you have other cookies that we could make for the holidays I would love to hear about that as well!
Have a great day!
Just so you guys are updated, I finally bought my wedding dress! Given, I wasn’t really looking for a dress, it just happened!
I was beyond ecstatic! But this post is all about the maid of honor proposal. My sister is my maid of honor and she told me “You have to ask me to be your maid of honor in a cute way”, and honestly I didn’t want to! She already knew she was going to take that role so why do it? But being the loving, kind person I am I decided to do it anyway and I also don’t want to miss out on all things wedding!
- A maid of honor mug
- A Bath bomb & card from The Swank Company
- Cookies from Two Moms Kitchen
- Also, not pictured was a balloon that said “I donut know what I’d do without you” and had pictures of donuts, of course.
The box and tissue paper were from Michael’s, it was the easiest thing to put together. She loved it and I loved it also because I didn’t just go out and buy a proposal box. It means more to me that I’m actually doing wedding stuff myself.
If you have any wedding tips and advice I’d love to hear all about it!
I hope you guys have a great Sunday!