I’ve never been that big a fan of popcorn but when I started to eat healthy I was looking into healthy snacks and guess what…. homemade popcorn is awesome. It provides fiber, whole grains and antioxidants. I will make a little ziploc bag full of popcorn without any salt or anything on it and it tastes delicious.
But I did look around to find some recipes and to see what other people were making and I’m about to share the best popcorn recipe: Parmesan and Rosemary homemade popcorn!
All you need is:
- Popcorn (it can be white or yellow)
- Dry Rosemary (as much as your heart desires)
- Shredded Parmesan (load it up)
- About a 1/2 a teaspoon to a teaspoon of salt, depending on how much you’re making
- A tablespoon of melted coconut oil.
- heat up coconut oil in a pot
- pour about 1/2 a cup of kernels in the pot
- Cover the pot and wait until all the kernels are popped, about 5-10 minutes.
- While the popcorn is popping get your seasoning ready.
- Get a bowl and combine your Parmesan, rosemary and salt together.
- Once the popcorn is cooked, transfer it to a bowl and immediately pour your coconut oil on the popcorn and add your seasoning.
Try it out and share any other popcorn recipes you have, I’d love to hear about them.
Have a beautiful Sunday❤️